Rockwall is rapidly growing, with new spots popping up everyday. We wanted to share some of our favorite spots in the Harbor Rockwall. With the Harbor just across the street from Lakeview, there are endless ways to explore your new home.
- Rodeo Goat. With a view of Lake Ray Hubbard and a wide array of local craft beers and cocktails available, Rode Goat is the perfect spot to enjoy life on the lake. Savor a house-made burger or hand-punched fries and relax.
- Sideways BBQ. Living in Texas means there’s always good bbq around.
- Cinemark. Enjoy dinner and a movie as often as you like. Walk just down the street to the Harbor Cinemark for all the latest releases.
- Gloria’s. This Latin restaurant is a staple for DFW residents. Sip on margaritas or enjoy a weekend brunch.
- Dodie’s Cajun Diner. Dodie’s has been voted Favorite Restaurant, Best Seafood, Best Bar & Grill, Best Date Night and Most Romantic in the Rockwall Herald Banner’s Readers Choice Contest. With a perfect view of Lake Ray Hubbard it’s the perfect spot to start your weekend.
- Harbor Amphitheatre. Every Thursday night during the summer, the Harbor Amphitheatre hosts free concerts. BYOB or stop at one of the great Harbor restaurants and listen to great live music as you overlook Lake Ray Hubbard.
With the Harbor Rockwall just a short walk away, there is no shortage of restaurants and activities to keep your entertained all season long.